On This Page:
Tell Your Friends About This:
CURRENT POWEREDGE TOWER PRODUCT LINEUP
The Dell PowerEdge T710 includes a handy interactive LCD to observe the integrity of the server and simplify basic command procedures that are clearly understood by each workgroups. This server also has an integrated AC power meter and temperature thermometer to measure the stability of the server itself.
The Dell PowerEdge T710 can add up to 16 hard drives and a maximum 144GB of memory, which can handle incredible amounts of data and their fast retrieval. The server can be powered with Intel Xeon processor 5500 and 5600 series; six-core Intel Xeon and quad-core Intel Xeon which can be installed onboard with Intel 5520 chipset.
The other great features of the Dell PowerEdge T710 are its storage capacity which can handle 2.5" SAS SSD, SATA SSD, SAS (15K, 10K), nearline SAS (7.2K), SATA (7.2K); 3.5" SAS (15K, 10K), nearline SAS (7.2K), SATA (7.2K) and up to 16TB of essential data.
Dell PowerEdge T710 Features:
- Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2011; Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2008; Microsoft Windows Server 2008 SP2, x86/x64 (x64 includes Hyper-V); Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, x64 (includes Hyper-V v2); Microsoft Windows HPC Server 2008; Novell SUSE Linux Enterprise Server or Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Storage capacity: 2.5" SAS SSD, SATA SSD, SAS (15K, 10K), nearline SAS (7.2K), SATA (7.2K); 3.5" SAS (15K, 10K), nearline SAS (7.2K), SATA (7.2K) and up to 16TB
- Drive Bays: Up to eight 3.5" SAS or SATA drives or up to sixteen 2.5" SAS, SATA or SSD drives
- Intel Xeon 5500 and 5600 series processors; six-core Intel Xeon or Quad-core Intel Xeon
- Max 192GB (18 DIMM slots): 1GB/2GB/4GB/8GB/16GB DDR3 up to 1333Mhz RAM
Instant Savings: PowerEdge T710 Promos, Dell Coupon Codes, PowerEdge T710 Ecoupon